We are having another beautiful day. The sun is shining... the sky is such a wonderful shade of blue... the birds are singing... and we're finally able to have the windows open to smell the fresh air, which right now has that distinct odor of freshly cut grass. I can hear mowers from all directions in our neighborhood. I love it. Hubby mowed our yard yesterday while I cleaned house. I should have been out enjoying the weather and working on my flower beds, but priorities, you know. The carpets needed vacuumed desperately.
I'm thinking we may already be seeing the coming of autumn. Daytime temps in the 70's with the lows in the 40's and 50's at night. This is just the middle of August when we should be our hottest. Just a few short days ago we saw triple digits and now this sudden cool down. I'm not complaining tho'. We could get hot again before fall gets here. We'll see.
My plan for today: going out to WalMart. Yippeee! I hate going out there, but when it's the only place to shop in town, I have no choice, especially when I need bread, milk, potatoes and toilet paper. :)
I hope everyone has a great day. God bless.
I did the cleaning today. It does feel good to have it done! We are a little cooler today, but it is cloudy and rainy. Hope you got your shopping done! We shop at Walmart, too. The prices are hard to beat. Wishing you a good weekend!
ReplyDelete