Happy Monday, the
start of another new week. I hope this one brings you many blessings.
We woke up this
morning to some ugly weather. We had a sheet of ice on everything outside. Bob
went out to get the newspaper and I made him take the Ice Melt with him. Then I
watched to see that he didn't fall. The temperature did get up to 42° so it melted
off slowly. We could possible see more of the same tonight.
Question of the
Day:
Where
is one place you wish you could visit, that you have only read about?
My answer: simple.
Jerusalem. Oh, there are many beautiful places with fantastic scenery,
or white beaches and warm breezes that I'd like to go see, but Jerusalem has my
heart. I want to walk the same area Jesus walked.
I attempted
something this afternoon that I hadn't done in a very long time. I mended one
of Hubby's shirts. And I succeeded.
We have new
neighbors. The house next door has been empty the last 2 years since my friend
died. I kept hoping for nice neighbors my own age, but instead we got a young
lady that my girls went to school with and her husband/boyfriend (?) and 3
small kids that love to scream. Yippeeee.
Tonight's supper was
fish and french fries. Simple. Healthy… right? Well, part of it was.
Well, it's bedtime. I'm going to shut down and get my book.
Take care.

I wanted to visit Alaska, but doesn't seem like I will get to now. The Holy Land would be a close second for sure. Hope your Tuesday is a good one.
ReplyDeleteI know a few people who have gone to the Holy Land and it was wonderful for them. I can only imagine. Actually, I would be a little afraid to venture over there these days, but every day I wear a cross necklace that one of my friends brought back from there, for me, and it says Jerusalem on the back. That's as close as I'll get, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteHope your weather settles down soon!! It's almost Easter!
Oh I'd love to go there! Like Terri though, I think I'd be too scared to try. I'd also love to see many parts of Europe and someplace tropical...even Hawaii. My mom got to see Hawaii...she loved it.
ReplyDelete