We had a very noisy
night last night. The thunder was awful. It woke me several times. The forecast
for the day was for these to continue. We got a brief spell of sunshine this
afternoon so we took this reprieve to run
out to the pharmacy and to the gas station. We got home just in time. The sun
disappeared while we were at the gas station. It started thundering shortly
after we got home. Just when our
backyard was finally drying up, we get more rain… 3 more days of this.
I didn't do much all
day. My neck is still stiff. I've had heat on it and Bob rubbed it for me. It's
a little better but I still can't move very far.
I tried a new recipe
for supper. It was a Chinese beef and rice casserole. It sounded good, but if I
make it again, there's some things I will change in it.
I spent the evening
working on a jig-saw puzzle online. I finally finished it. 5 hrs. 40 min. It
was a hard one.
There have been so
many false stories and conspiracy theories online today about the tragedy
yesterday in Boston. It's ridiculous how
people love to spread gossip.
I hope you had a
good day.
Rain, rain, go away, little Carol wants to play! We had some scattered showers, but mostly sunshine, and it is supposed to be the same today. Sure hope your neck feels better soon, nothing worse. That Boston situation is such a tragedy and just hope the powers that be, can find out who did it, and give them the punishment they deserve.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your dreary, rainy days, but at least it isn't snowing. We are expecting more snow, sleet, freezing rain tonight into tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI hope your neck feels better soon Is Bob including your shoulders and upper back in those massages? The pain could be coming from somewhere else.
Hi Carol! Neck and shoulder pain can be coming from your spine, about halfway down. My chiropractor makes an adjustment there that releases the muscles in my neck & shoulder. Always amazes me. Sorry for your rain. We need it here. Yes, I agree with you about the Boston situation.
ReplyDelete