I don't have a lot of time so this will be short.
Today is Friday! And this afternoon will be the start of the long Memorial Day weekend. This, being the first official holiday of the season, used to be our first backyard cook-out with all the kids. We won't be doing that this year tho'. Too many scheduling problems.
This evening we're all going over to daughter Lisa's for Ian's 11th birthday party. He's having several of his friends over with a camp-out in the backyard tents tonight.
Bob and I will be leaving here shortly to go over to Teresa's to get the littlest grandsons when they get out of school. We're bringing them back to town and taking them to the party with us. She has a late appointment (client massage) so she'll join us when she's done.
She just now called me to tell me that Bryan wants to stay for the camp-out and JR wants to stay overnight with us. So I'll have to make sure they pack the appropriate clothing for the different situations.
After having 6 grandson's, I've learned several things about boys..... one being, they never pack clean underwear. Never could understand -- what's the deal with the underwear? Men can be the same way.... wear the same pair for days!!
I think that's all to report for now. I have things to do now. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
LOL about the underwear! Thanks for the giggle, I needed one! Have a wonderful time with your family this weekend.
ReplyDelete