** Thank you, my friend ... I did it. I used a clip-art image for today but now that I know how to do it, I hope to put a nice picture up there once in awhile. I so appreciate your help.
We had a good church service this morning. The pastor gave over the pulpit to the mission group that just came back from Brazil. He let them have as much time as they wanted to share some stories of their last two weeks. The teenagers shared things they experienced that they will never forget. It was amazing. And sad.
After church we went out to eat with Bob's brother and his wife. We had a good time. We haven't seen them in a couple weeks. Then as we were leaving the restaurant I saw my sister and her husband sitting at a table by the windows so I sat with them while Bob was paying our bill. Then we came home. The only plans I have for the rest of the day is getting in some practice. (without the fly)
Our weather today is so much better than the past week.
The temperature is down with the high of only 82° and the humidity is a lot less.
The sun is shining, still very warm of course, but the air is much more comfortable.
My sister-in-law was showing me over lunch the new cell phone she got. It's an iPhone (just like mine) and she was totally lost on how to use it. She said she got a text message yesterday and didn't know how to answer them. All she knew was how to turn it off and on. I just showed her a couple things because her grand-daughter is going out to her house tomorrow to give her a 'complete' lesson. I know how she feels. If I hadn't have had an iPod before this phone, I would have been the same way. The technology is getting so advanced, and complicated, so fast, we have to keep up the best we can so we don't get lost in the dust.
I hope you've had a blessed Sunday and have a good week ahead.

I'm glad you're enjoying your Sunday with nice weather and lunch with family. I know how your sister feels, I needed the same lesson when I got my phone and it's not even a smart phone! I have awful trouble figuring out my new printer...too complicated for it's own good!
ReplyDeleteOh, and good job on the picture!
DeleteIt sure sounds like you had a lovely Sunday, Carol. Fun that you could go out to lunch with family and then run into more family! Easy to do in a smaller town. Our weather hasn't changed much. It is our usual hot and steamy - Florida in July (and August). We put up with two terrible months and enjoy the other 10!! Wishing you a good week ahead!
ReplyDelete