Bob had intended to get the yard mowed but nature had other plans.
I've been watching TV shows and working jigsaw puzzles most of the day.
Today's high temperature was 78°.
I did get a spurt of energy this afternoon.
I swept the kitchen floor. It needs to be steam cleaned, but not today.
Maybe I'll do that Monday.

I did get a treat this evening.
Hubby told me he was hungry for Arby's roast beef.
Now, how was I going to argue with that?
We drove out and got some sandwiches and curly fries and brought them home.
I have one more thing that I must accomplish this day before I get out of the mood.
I hope you've had a great day.
Until next time...............



Love Arby's. We ended up going to Taco Bell. Rained all day and still going....sleep good tonight.
ReplyDeleteI like Arby's too, but it is out of the way and I never think about going there. Now I want a roast beef sandwich! Our rain gave us a break today, and it was nice to see the sunshine again! Hope you enjoyed your practice session!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a relaxing day. The rain arrived here during the night and it was welcomed. I'm hoping for a much cooler day today - it's been uncomfortably warm here.I hope you got to that last item on your list. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe temperature is nice, but rain is not. Though your day indoors sounds well spent and enjoyable at the same time. We're having about that temperature as well at the moment, finally some warmer days!
ReplyDelete