Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

I'm not a superstitious person so this date means nothing to me. How about you?

While I had all my card stock and papers out on the card table, I decided to make some more greeting cards for my family. I hadn't made any for quite a long time, so I'd forgotten how much fun it was. I made this one last evening for my sister-in-law's birthday next week. She's an odd woman so I can only hope she appreciates it -- even just a little bit.

In less than 12 hours we have gone from shorts and air conditioning to jeans, sweatshirts and open windows. This was our temperature this morning and it's suppose to drop down to 39° tonight!!! I may sleep with the windows open but I'll need another blanket. Welcome to Ohio....

Question........ let's say you write a blog - a friend reads it and leaves a comment with a question to you. You read their comment and you see they asked you a question. If you reply to their comment with an answer to their question, how are they going to see it? How will they know you answered their question?

On the news today.... Walmart/Sam's Club have ordered their suppliers of cleaning products to remove all harmful chemicals and use 'green friendly' products instead. I have a cupboard full of green friendly cleaning supplies that don't work. Is there any general household cleaner that you like, that works?

I cook almost every day for us so every few days is called a "left-over" day. Today was one of those days. Most things get 'nuked' in the microwave and when it's all heated up and set on the table, it can look like a smorgasbord. I did heat up some vegetable soup to go with all that meat.

Well, I guess that does it for today.
Until next time.................

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very cute! To answer your question, I've had the same question in my mind, but what I decided to do was to answer questions in the body of my next blog entry. I've done that once or twice, I hope it's working.

    Cleaning products...I am in the process of removing all chemicals from my home. I refuse to pay the high price of "green cleaning products", instead I have been finding recipes for homemade products and have found baking soda and vinegar is a combination that will clean nearly everything in the home. Essential oils can be added for their antiseptic properties and for a nice scent.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....