Today I managed
to..... get a small load of laundry done, practiced for about half hour and that's about all.
Today I talked
to..... my sister-in-law Pam. I haven't seen her in a long time.
I am thinking..... I wish I had a social life.
I am thankful..... for my health.
From the
kitchen..... comes nothing today. We went out and had Chinese. Of course, I ate way too much.
Around the
house..... it's quiet as usual. I'm in my office and hubby is in his recliner watching his Outdoor Channel.
I read..... in the newspaper today, our mayor is really pushing his newest pet project - a water park. I don't think we need to spend all that money, and tax us some more, so the kids in town can swim maybe 3 months out of the year. It's going on the ballot in Nov.
I am hoping...... to find my energy, and very soon.
I heard..... when we were up at the restaurant, that an old acquaintance of ours died this morning. So sad. He'd been failing for the last several years but it still hurts. We'll be going to the funeral to see his wife. She's such a sweet lady.
Short term
plans...... the graduation party tomorrow. Our grandson #1 got his GED certificate so we're all going to show our support. No matter what, family sticks together. We don't always like the things they do, or some of their decisions, but we love them and support them.
Todays'
weather...... was another beautiful day. Blue sky. 79°. Very low humidity. Light breeze. Perfect.
Picture thought.....
Hope you've had a good one.


Congratulations to your grandson for completing his GED certificate! That's great news! I know you are thankful he decided to go back to school.
ReplyDeleteWe went to Texas Roadhouse tonight. I had catfish instead of steak. It was very good! I ate too much, too, though. Always do when we go out.
Sorry about the loss of your friend!
Good job for your grandson! We ate at our daughters and had fried chicken and veggies. Have a nice restful Sat.
ReplyDelete