If you would like to join in the fun, just CLICK HERE to find out how.
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
That I'm human.... we can't always be successful. We're bound to have failures in our lives. We make mistakes. The lesson is that we learn from our mistakes and failures and not repeat them.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
There are so many, but I'd have to say the decision to marry my hubby 47 years ago. That was the best decision of my life.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
I think everyone is getting in too big a rush. Of course the merchants are..... more $$. But we haven't even had our Thanksgiving turkey! I will admit I've been watching the Christmas movies on Lifetime TV and it's put me in the mood to bake cookies, but I'm not starting that yet, mainly because they wouldn't last or be fresh. Our tree and decorations won't be brought in from the garage until around the first week in Dec. or even later, depending how we feel. It's so much work for a little pleasure a short time.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
I play solitaire on the computer (who doesn't?) but to sit down with friends/family the game would be Rummy or Hearts.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog ....When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
That would be when our youngest daughter stopped in to have coffee with us and do some paperwork for her job. The best part of the conversation was when we talked about my grandsons and the weekend they had.
I eat! It can be anything from cookies or chocolate or chips.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I've never reviewed a product or service, but I have done some book reviews. People's reactions were favorable and they commented to me that they were going to read the book.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I've never reviewed a product or service, but I have done some book reviews. People's reactions were favorable and they commented to me that they were going to read the book.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
That would be when our youngest daughter stopped in to have coffee with us and do some paperwork for her job. The best part of the conversation was when we talked about my grandsons and the weekend they had.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe the holidays are almost upon us. Next week is Thanksgiving already with lots of that delicious food that's going to be in front of us. I know each year I hear the guys, and sometimes the girls, complain they ate too much. I usually don't. Not until the desserts come out. That's my weakness. I have a big craving right now for pumpkin pie and Kool Whip. I am looking forward to this day, though, because my daughter and her family is coming down from Michigan to spend the day with us. That always makes for a fun time, having my girls here.
I can't believe the holidays are almost upon us. Next week is Thanksgiving already with lots of that delicious food that's going to be in front of us. I know each year I hear the guys, and sometimes the girls, complain they ate too much. I usually don't. Not until the desserts come out. That's my weakness. I have a big craving right now for pumpkin pie and Kool Whip. I am looking forward to this day, though, because my daughter and her family is coming down from Michigan to spend the day with us. That always makes for a fun time, having my girls here.

Liked to read your answers. It helps everyone know others better. I forget every week to start doing it, but will try to soon.
ReplyDeleteCarol, I always enjoy your responses on Hodgepodge Wednesday!! It's great that your daughter is coming down from Michigan for Thanksgiving! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to pumpkin pie too, but I must have real whipped cream : ) Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete