We're close enough to the Michigan state line and the Great Lakes that when they talk about the "lake-effect snow", depending on the current wind, it often comes our way.
Our high temperature today was only 27° and down to 18° tonight with wind chill in the single digits. Welcome to winter...
Hubby helped me this afternoon move furniture around here in my office so I could get my piano keyboard away from the glare from the window. I hope this arrangement works.
Our own Ohio State U. marching band is a nation-wide hit. They get hundreds of requests to perform each year. Our local Performing Arts Center was privileged to get the band here on Nov. 7th. I couldn't go but I sure wish I had. Their shows on the football fields give me shivers, I can't imagine what it would be like to have 225 brass and percussion instruments on a stage, inside a huge auditorium with strictly acoustics!
Yesterday's Buckeye game was played at home, Columbus, OH, (which they beat Indiana 42-14) and of course their half-time show was another winner. If you like marching bands, watch this one..............
FYI: The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts 3 naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders! Maybe that's why Obummer was so happy to get his.
Until next time...............
Hubby helped me this afternoon move furniture around here in my office so I could get my piano keyboard away from the glare from the window. I hope this arrangement works.
Our own Ohio State U. marching band is a nation-wide hit. They get hundreds of requests to perform each year. Our local Performing Arts Center was privileged to get the band here on Nov. 7th. I couldn't go but I sure wish I had. Their shows on the football fields give me shivers, I can't imagine what it would be like to have 225 brass and percussion instruments on a stage, inside a huge auditorium with strictly acoustics!
Yesterday's Buckeye game was played at home, Columbus, OH, (which they beat Indiana 42-14) and of course their half-time show was another winner. If you like marching bands, watch this one..............
FYI: The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts 3 naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders! Maybe that's why Obummer was so happy to get his.
Until next time...............

I do love a good half-time show!! Especially when it is OSU or OU!! My high school band director was an OSU graduate, so we did a lot of things (on a much smaller scale) that Ohio State's band did. We were quite proud of ourselves!! Thanks for posting the video!
ReplyDeleteHope the snow melts when it hits and that your daughter travels safely to you for Thanksgiving!! Keep us posted!