It's been raining for the last 24 hours. The weatherman said at noon we had gotten 3.1", and it's still coming down, not hard right now, just a light rain, but enough is enough. This is our yard to the west between our garage and the neighbor's garage.
And this is to the east of our garage, joining the neighbors yard. I can imagine what it's like outside of town, near the river. The whole county is under a flood warning.
So far today the temperature has been above freezing, but the night could get cold. North of us a few miles the rain was freezing on the trees.
I think I remember just a couple weeks ago I was complaining about all the snow we had, and now it's liquid snow. The brighter side of this is the coming warm breezes and spring flowers.
I hope you've had a good day.




Don't get in that lions way! ;) At least you don't have to shovel it.
ReplyDeleteOh my, Carol!! If it's not snow, it's rain!! The ground gets saturated and there is no place for it to go. I hope it doesn't freeze, and I also hope it stops soon! Our ground is so sandy here, that standing water doesn't stand for very long, but I know what the ground is like in Ohio. Get your life vest out and keep it near!!
ReplyDeleteDang, that IS a lot of rain! We're expecting about that much this weekend. I love it when it rains on the weekend because it keeps the 4 wheelers home where they belong and off our dirt road. I'm such a grouch.
ReplyDelete*ha ha*
Y'all have a great weekend! ~:)