Saturday, September 20, 2014
From More to Less
I "borrowed" this from a friend's email and I thought I'd share it. It's not a very good picture of our country and its values today, but it is all truth.
21st Century - From More to Less... :
• Our Phones – Wireless
• Cooking – Fireless
• Cars – Keyless
• Food – Fatless
• Tires –Tubeless
• Dress – Sleeveless
• Youth – Jobless
• Leaders – Shameless
• Relationships – Meaningless
• Attitudes – Careless
• Babies – Fatherless
• Feelings – Heartless
• Education – Valueless
• Children – Mannerless
• Country – Godless
We are SPEECHLESS,
Congress is CLUELESS,
And our President is WORTHLESS !
GOD HELP US !
I hope you're having a great weekend.
Until later............. don't forget to smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You know I agree with you!!
ReplyDeleteAmen to all you said! Also I think a lot of alleged Christians are gutless as I don't hear people witnessing for Christ as much as there once was.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day. ~:)