Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The day after the election

All day I've felt lost, like the slats have been pulled out from under me. I can't believe that man got re-elected. Half of this country decided to give him another 4 years to completely destroy us. It's unbelievable.

I made a comment on Facebook this morning about the 'stupid liberals' and I was put down for it. I know I shouldn't have said that. And I am sorry that I had resulted to doing the same as others have in this campaign. Name calling.

Now I need to move on... concentrate on each day... and leave the future in God's hands. I did my part, what I could do, and that's all anyone can do. The rest is out of my control.

Our weather was beautiful today... lots of sunshine. It was still chilly, high of 48°, but all in all, not bad. The rest of the week is suppose to be really nice, in the 60's. I just may go for a walk tomorrow.

I was doing a load of laundry this morning when I got an email from my employer. He sent me a list of personal property his client is selling at the auction Nov. 24th. I had to call him, then finished my housework before I went into work mode. I spent the afternoon working on the advertising and the scheduling with the newspapers, until it was time for supper. I fixed some fish and vegetables, cleaned up the kitchen, then sat down to relax in front of this computer.



I'm so thankful for a loving God and Savior. He has opened my eyes and heart to His love. He literally saved my life and He's walked with me every day since.

Take care.
God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I think many of us felt and still feel the way you did, but as you said, God is still in control of everything, and we have to cling to Him for our future. Have a really nice Thursday. Dont look back....look ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, you know I feel the same way you do. I can't believe he is back in office for another four years. Perhaps he will be impeached this time, for his lies and cover-ups, and Congress IS investigating his overspending on parties and entertaining. But, it is what it is. We did all we could do, and now we can pray and believe that God has a greater plan. All we can do is look ahead.

    (I was accused of contributing to hate mongering yesterday, and was completely taken back by the accusation. I don't hate or spread hate!! Oh well.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I feel the same way here. But, like you, I did what I could and will continue to pray for all those in leadership. That's what God expects of us.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....