71 years ago today, we were attacked by an enemy which set off a string of horrible deaths. My father got that letter from the president.... "Greetings..." Thankfully, Dad came home. Or I wouldn't be sitting here. A chill goes up my spine whenever I see pictures of Pearl Harbor. And we thought we'd never be attacked on our own soil ever again. How foolish.
Our weather today was another one of those cold, dark and rainy days. Hopefully the rain is over for awhile.
Bob and I went out to WalMart today and picked up 3 more Christmas gifts. I always get something for my boss, and I mustn't forget my beautician. Now, unless we've forgotten someone, we have only one more and he's hard to buy for. Our #4 grandson. He's 12... too old for toys and too young to be in on the adult exchange.
I got my new cell phone yesterday... yes, the one I've been so excited about. When I explained to Hubby that it was an early Christmas gift FROM HIM, he liked that. I knew he would. So I've been playing with it, setting up my connections, emails, texts, ringtones, etc. etc. I made my first call tonight... to my daughter.. and she said I sounded clear. Now I am that "child with a new toy". LOL
I'm going to cut this short tonight. I'm shutting down and going to bed. I've been up since 5:30 this morning, with an upset stomach. It got better as the day went on, but I sure need some sleep.
Take care.
God bless.
-- Carol
I know how exciting that new phone is and know you will enjoy it. I wish I could have learned more about the one I bought and kept it going, but I gave up too soon and went back to the old one. Hope the sunshine comes out for you today, and that you continue to feel better.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're not feeling well, I hope whatever it is is gone now. Enjoy your new toy!
ReplyDeleteSure hope you are feeling better today! Having a new phone is like getting a new toy! I love my android Gallaxy phone. It is like having a small computer at my fingertips. Amazing! I know you will enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteMy shopping is done now, too. Need to get busy and get things wrapped and ready to ship. Hope you have some sunshine today!