This afternoon I had
finished up a load a laundry and Hubby was helping me fold them. I told him…
"Honey, the
next time we go to WalMart, we have to get you some new underwear."
"Why? There's
nothing wrong with my underwear."
"There getting
thin. You need new underwear."
"But these are
just now getting comfortable."
Men!
I downloaded a new app for my iPhone so I can upload my pictures for posting on my
blog. For some reason, Google+ quit working, so I haven't been able to post
anything the last couple days. I'm trying Dropbox. I hope it works.
The storm passing
through this way yesterday and today didn't do as much as we thought it would.
It rained all morning, then turned to
snow around noon. Right now there's just enough to cover the grass. That's a
relief. It got up to the mid-30's this afternoon
which kept the rain from turning into ice.
Tomorrow I have to
bake a big chocolate cake to take to the family dinner Saturday. My bunch loves
chocolate cake.
Our dinner this evening consisted of cube steaks, potatoes, gravy and green beans.
I just found out
that grandson #2 won't be coming home this weekend to join us. Next weekend
starts OSU's spring break so he's coming home then. Not sure how long he'll be
able to stay, but I'm anxious to see him. I've missed him so much. I haven't
seen him since Christmas Eve.
I'm trying to finish
the book I'm reading on my Kindle but the pages just keep going on and on. I'll
write a review when I get it finished.
On the 11:00 news.... Pet food stamps?
Yep. Who qualifies? Families that can't afford their pet's food AND they must
also be on Gov't assistance. The program comes out of a non-profit organization
in New York. Too many people are putting their pets in shelters because they can't
afford them anymore, so the ASPCA kennels are over-run. I guess it's a good
idea. It should keep some precious pets from being put down.
Well, it's time to
call it a night. Hope you had a good day.



Lord have mercy...pet food stamps? I love my kitty and would never abuse an animal, but I prefer people who really cant afford to buy food, to get the food stamps instead of their pets. Our world is in a mess. Your supper looks so good! Sorry your grandson wont be home this weekend, but you can enjoy spending time with him when he does come. Have a good day my friend.
ReplyDeleteI use Dropbox, Carol, and love it. It works great with my phone. Hope you have good luck with it, too!
ReplyDeleteYour dinner looks good! I made steak tonight, too. Chocolate cake....yummy. Who doesn't like chocolate cake?!!
Enjoy the family, and I'm sure your grandson will have time for you when he gets home for his break!!
Wishing you a great Friday! Glad you didn't get ice!