Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Good Friday... a day set aside each year for us Christians to reflect on what our Lord Jesus has done for us. A solemn day. His love and sacrifice for us is beyond our ability to fully comprehend. This is the main difference that separates us from "religions". Our Lord and Savior did not stay buried in the ground. He rose from the grave!! He's alive!! I'm forgiven! Heaven's door is open!! Thank you Lord Jesus.



10:00 PM... Oh my. No wonder I'm tired. I just finished with my carrot cake for our Easter dinner tomorrow. In the morning I'll do my deviled eggs and sweet potato casserole.

Our weather was beautiful today. It was 51° with blue sky and lots of sunshine. Bob and I were out on the back patio enjoying the warm sun when our of nowhere --- SPLAT! Bird poop on the top of my head! I don't know where it was. But I've also wondered how they can squirt my kitchen window when the fly by. Anyways, I had to come in and wash my hair again, second time in one day. It was disgusting.

I hope you had a great day. 

1 comment:

  1. yukkkkkkk....sorry, what a mess. Hope your Saturday is a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....