My day has been fairly good. It started with sleeping late. Then when I woke up and managed to crawl out of bed, I just goofed around until 11:00. When I noticed the time, I had to hurry around and get up to my appointment with my #3 daughter for a massage.
She worked on my neck and back for a little over an hour. It does feel better but my range of motion is still a problem.
We've had a few severe storm warnings and 2 tornado watches today. The wind was blowing very strong for a few hours, but the storms so far have either weakened or missed us completely. So glad for that. We're still under a watch for tonight with possible thunder storms over-night. The temperature got up to 80° this afternoon until the storm front moved in. The temperature has been falling ever since.... 30+ degrees.
One of the newest stories coming out of the Boston disaster was that the person of interest the FBI had in custody was a Muslim and they deported him immediately. I'm not spreading the story, I'm laughing at it. I guess a 4th person has died from their injuries. How sad.
Bob's at the monthly NRA meeting out at the Elk's Lodge tonight. I didn't want to go. His brother is also a member so he's there too.
I've decided to check into having my hearing tested to see if I need an aid. I feel like everyone is mumbling and I have to constantly ask them to repeat what they said. It's getting worse. I hate to think of wearing one.
I hope you had a good day. Take care.
I know you dont look forward to having an hearing aid but on the other hand, be thankful there is something that will enable you to hear better. Storms here too overnight and rain still falling, so will be an indoor day around here. Have a nice Friday.
ReplyDeleteGlad the storms are missing you. We're getting hit big time right now.
ReplyDeleteLet me know what comes from your hearing check. I've actually noticed the same thing once and a while with myself. Some days are worse than others.
Joe has a hearing aid, and I love it when he wears it - which is rarely. If you need one, get one of those little ones that you can barely see, and then enjoy hearing again! Sorry the massage didn't help your range of motion. Back pain and neck pain are miserable. Wishing you a good weekend!
ReplyDelete