Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday, April 23


It's so nice outside today. The temperature is in the 60's with a slight cloud cover. I was sitting out on the back patio watching the birds. Two robins were trying to get worms out of the ground. We were laughing at their actions. Then a female cardinal came over and sat on the clothesline pole and just watched me before she flew off into the bush. That's when I saw the male. He wasn't far off, they never are. He was so pretty, bright red.  Of course I didn't have a camera with me.

I talked to our new neighbors yesterday.  A girl, her husband and their 3 kids. I call her a girl because I still see her that way. I've known her for years… used to babysit her and her twin sisters. Oh, she was a handful. Loved to bite. I hope she's grown out of that. That was 30 years ago!

Our youngest daughter had planned on coming over after work today to get our van to move some of her things over to her new apartment. When she hadn't shown up by 7:00 I sent her a message to see if she was still coming. She had gone home and had forgotten about it. She's exhausted. She got home late last night from Chicago. There were several from the shop that went to a seminar for massage therapists over the weekend. Long trip. Her nerves are at that fraying point anyways, then this trip. She worries me. How much more can she handle? I keep praying God will help her get through this. 
 
Beyond Disrespect !!!  Abraham asked the Lord to spare 50 righteous people. God responded to Abraham's plea "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all"
....Genesis 18:16-33 

A 'disgusting' film is set to appear in America later this year, June to August, depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals!  Can you believe this? It makes me so angry. As a play, this has already been in theaters for a while.  It's called "Corpus Christi" which means "The Body of Christ". It's a revolting 'mockery' of our Lord. I plan to tell everyone I can to NOT go see it!

I think I'll go over to Facebook now, check in with some folks, and maybe work another jig-saw puzzle before I go to bed. 

I hope you had a good day.  

Just when I felt like giving up, God stepped in. "For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13

3 comments:

  1. Sure hope your daughter can slow down a little. I think our 'young' folks tend to take on too much these days, but all we can do is be here to help when we can, cause they are going to do what they want to. As for the movie, I had heard about it before, and it is totally disgusting, but sorry to say, a sign of the times we live in. Enjoy your Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping your daughter in prayer, I hope she finds some time to relax soon.

    BOO on that film...I hope it does very poorly at the box office. My goodness, what has this world come to? I just can't imagine the Lord tarrying much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will certainly pray for your daughter, Carol. I hope she can find some peace in her life soon.

    I haven't heard of that movie, and am disgusted that someone could have made it, let alone acted in it. Such a shame, and surely a sign that the end-times are coming sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....