On this day in history, in 1866 Charles Hires invents Root Beer. And nylon stockings hit the market for the first time in 1940.There's almost nothing to report on my last few days. It's been the same old stuff.
Hubby mowed the grass Monday and now he's off getting gas for the mower so he can do it all over again. He does this every spring. Once the grass comes alive after a long winter, it grows faster than the weeds.
Tuesday he got his string trimmer back from the shop so he tested it by going around the house and cut down those areas of tall grass that the mowers won't reach.
Yesterday the highlight of my day was going back to WalMart to get some items we didn't get Monday, plus pick up my meds at the drug store. While we were at WM, we ran into his brother and his wife. We talked for a few minutes then headed for home.
Oh, Tuesday, the biggest highlight of my week was meeting an online friend face to face for the first time, via Google Hangout. It was a great experience but I was so nervous I could hardly think. She's such a sweet lady and was so patient with me.
The president is having another news conference now. He so full of lies, that's all that comes out of the man's mouth. I usually don't watch these but I wanted to see how he was going to stumble, uh-uh-uh, and change the lies he told the other day. So far it's been full of I's and me's. Normal stuff. He also keeps saying he did not know about the IRS actions until it broke in the news. I'm sure that was another lie.
That's about all for now. I hope you're having a great day.


How nice to meet an online friend. I have and it is special to put a face to words isnt it? Mowing grass....sometimes I think that is all one thinks of when summer rolls around. Jim used to do ours, but now either our son has to, or we have to pay someone as Jim isnt able any longer. Hope your Thursday has been good so far.
ReplyDeleteI've never tried Google Hangout, but have enjoyed meeting quite a few blogging friends face-to-face in person. It's always a great experience! Hope the weather holds for our trip up your way, and I'm sorry we don't have an extra day to travel farther up your way! Maybe next trip!
ReplyDelete