The human body is a remarkable creation and could only be crafted by the Master craftsman. However, when everything is in direct relation to the spine, things aren't the same when a problem comes up in that spine.
I went to the chiropractor today. I've had pain in my neck that radiated down my arm and into my hand. My chiropractor had a fit when he touched my neck, then scolded me for not coming in sooner. He went through my file and tells me that the last x-ray he took showed spurs and bone loss in 2 vertebrae (the 4th and 5th). I didn't know that, no one had told me. The problem this time was a pinched nerve. He adjusted my neck then sent me to the other room for an ultra-sound treatment. I hate that feeling when it causes a muscle to jerk but I feel so much better. When he mentioned massage therapy, I told him I had my own therapist --- my daughter. He asked several questions about her and where she was working. Teresa has said she'd love to work in his office. Well, now he has her name and info.
My daughter and grandson just left.... the grandson who is having his 19th birthday tomorrow on the 4th of July. Grandpa told him that he still had fireworks scheduled tomorrow night to celebrate his birthday. It doesn't work anymore. When he was little, Bob used to tell him that and he believed him. We always had fireworks to celebrate. Then the last few years we would all go down to the park to watch the display, Teresa would get the DJ in the pavilion to announce to the whole town -- happy birthday Curtis. Always made him blush but he loved it.
I hope you have a great holiday.
Hope you are feeling ok from the adjustment. Hope your grandson has a happy birthday and you have a good 4th!
ReplyDeleteI am good friends with my chiropractor and my massage therapist. I understand your pain and I do hope you are feeling better. Sometimes it takes several visits to get everything back to where it should be.
ReplyDeleteSome people don't believe a chiropractor helps, but I know better. They can work miracles. Just a slight adjustment makes all the knotted muscles in your shoulders melt. Ours also has a good massage therapist. Joe had to see him last week.
ReplyDeleteHope your grandson, "..born on the 4th of July.." has a good birthday!! He's a Yankee Doodle Dandy! Wonder if he has seen that old movie? It's one of my favorites.