My laundry day(s)?Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday......
but I'm not complaining.
Schools around here will be starting Aug. 21st but for some kids, today is their first day back to academia. And that has changed my daily schedule.
Grandson #4 (Ian) is in band, so he had to be out to the school by 8:30 this morning and through the next 3 weeks. Since both of his parents work, Grandma gets to taxi him back and forth.
But I'm not complaining.
Our daughter has had quite a time finding him a clarinet. She did manage to find someone with one for sale and he told her it was like new, had recently been over-hauled with new corks and pads. Not! Ian's music teacher checked it out this morning and it's not playable. Too many air leaks. So she has to take it to be fixed. You know, you want to trust people but if they have something they want to sell, they can tell you anything. "Buyer beware"
Today is going to be another beautiful day. Right now it's 66° with a high of 79°.We do have a chance of rain this afternoon and for the next 2 days, scattered showers. But that's ok. It keeps the grass green. Last year at this time we were up in the triple digits and I can remember the grass looking like it was dead. Everyone had to be careful. Some areas in the country saw huge wildfires and they lost everything they had. I need to remember that someone always has it worse somewhere. So when it comes to our weather...
I'm not complaining.
Husbands!!! They can be so frustrating. I said: "Why'd you do it that way? I would have done it this way! Makes it much easier." Then for the next 5 minutes I listen to his explanation.
But I'm not complaining.
In the news, it always seems to be the same old stuff that I get so tired of hearing about it, until something interesting changes the story. It seems our
Sec. of State has NO IDEA why 35 CIA agents were at the Benghazi Annex
the night of the attack. No one has any answers because Hillary said she
doesn't know why they were there and they can't ask those 35 CIA agents
because they are basically under gag orders to zip it or else. Well, it seems that now the CIA agents involved are being subjected to
frequent, even monthly, polygraph examinations,” part of an attempt to keep the agency’s Benghazi secrets from
ever leaking out.” Is this
America???? Now when it comes to our government and their actions............
I AM complaining!!
Hope you have a great day.
Until next time...............

I will jump in and complain with you about our government and those governing at the moment. Grrrrrr....and as to the weather....I can handle that...lol Sure hate that about the clarinet..that is a shame that some people will do that. Men...what can I say? lol
ReplyDeleteEvery American should be complaining, Carol, about our government and all the cover-ups and ridiculous policies, laws, rules, etc., etc.!!
ReplyDeleteToo bad about the clarinet. Hope the repairs won't cost too much. I loved band when I was in school, and am happy Ian is going to participate in his school's band! Bless, you, Grandma, for being the taxi!!
Enjoy your beautiful weather!