We did it. We turned the a/c back on. Our weather today is a record breaker. I knew the beautiful temperatures of last week were going to be just teasers. Summer has returned with a vengeance. The high today here in Ohio will be 93° with lots of hot sunshine. The heat index is suppose to be 100° by late this afternoon. But look at the forecast for Friday........... we're still on that roller coaster.
Bob is back out in the garage today putting that riding mower back together. His brother just left. They've gone through a whole process of elimination, working on this for weeks now, and have completely rebuilt the whole engine. But it's running now.
I had a piano lesson this afternoon and I still seem to have a brain-block. That's similar to a road block that sends you on a detour. Mine leads me to a dead-end. But I'm determined to get this.
Yesterday I had a hair appointment. I told her "the usual" but she cut it very short. Oh, well, in this weather, it feels good. No hair sticking to my forehead.
I've got nothing else to write about tonight, so I will leave you with this ......
♥


I think I too have reached the point that nothing is new with me either; health problems - gets old to even talk about; weather - it will change one of these days; this is the 'in-between' time I guess. Happy Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI love the quote you posted at the end, Carol. I feel the same way! Your weather is worse than ours, now, for a change! We are still humid and sticky, though, even with the cooler (high 80s) temperatures. I think that you are learning piano is pretty great! Keep at it! Your break-through will happen! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteYou'll get it! ;)
ReplyDelete