Happy Thursday, everyone! Can you believe the first week of September is almost past? It has been flying by way too fast. I think I'm getting a little sad, thinking summer is almost over weather-wise and before long the snow will be falling on us. It's possible it could happen any day now. In 2003 our first measurable snowfall was on Oct. 2.
I'm thankful ........... The sun is shining brightly again today and the temperature will be around 77° but down to 57° tonight. That makes for a nice sleep with the fresh air coming into the room.
I'm thankful ........... Yesterday was a busy day. I was able to do laundry so we had clean clothes. I started as soon as I got dressed, then I had breakfast and that all important first cup of coffee. I put the laundry in the dryer, started another load and had another cup of coffee.
I'm thankful ............Our youngest daughter came in on her lunch break, fixed herself a sandwich and we sat at the table talking until she had to go back.
I'm thankful ........... Bob and I were able to then run out to the grocery to pick up some much needed items and a few for our daughter. She gave me her list while she was here. :)
I'm thankful ........... I was able to then cook a nice meal for the 2 of us. Daughter came in when she got off work to pick up her groceries and she ate with us. Hubby then had to leave to go to a meeting out at the rifle range.
I'm thankful ........... I could practice for a short time on my piano lessons last evening. I wasn't able to have a lesson Tuesday because my microphone wasn't working. It's hard to play for my teacher if she can't hear me. ;) We rescheduled for next week.
I'm thankful .......... I finally got Hubby to wash the bird doo-doo off the window in the utility room. That was on the outside of the window, of course. hehehe Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most.
I'm thankful .......... so VERY THANKFUL I was able to pay our bills this morning.
I hope you're having a wonderful day, full of blessings.
Until next time....................

Sometimes, it is the little things that mean the most to us. I am thankful for your long distance friendship!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the simplest things are the ones that mean so much, and we just don't think about it. I loved reading about your thankful Thursday, Carol! I am also thankful for your friendship here! Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
ReplyDeleteI echo the other girls in their thankfulness for your friendship! I too enjoyed your post and your "I'm thankful" layout.
ReplyDelete