Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, Nov. 4, 2013

My day was a busy one. In a nutshell....

1) I did laundry all morning

2) Went out to the shop and got my hair cut



3) Came home and got a couple things done around the house


4) Met D#1 and son-in-law at a house they're thinking of buying. They wanted our opinion. 


5) We got some Arby sandwiches on the way home. 


6) I spent an hour on the keyboard working on my "assignment" for the week. 


7) Now I'm going to play a game or two on FB before going to bed.

That was my day in as few words as possible.
I hope you had a good day.
Until next time...............

3 comments:

  1. I always seem to be behind a day, but you (like me) post later in the day a good bit of the time. You had a full day, and I hope you got a good night's sleep!! What was your opinion of the house your kids looked at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....