Saturday, November 16, 2013
Weather Watching
Just a short note tonight. Not much to report on from here.
I've been watching the weather forecasts all day and it just keep getting worse. I know I shouldn't be doing it because I always get so nervous when we have predictions like this: possible tornadoes (plural).
So far nothing's happening, but they say the winds will start picking up this evening and the rain will be moving in by sunrise. The worst part of this storm front will hit us around 5:00 pm tomorrow, getting dark where we can't see the sky. By then the winds will be up around 50+ mph. Bob and I just put the garbage can and recycle bins in the garage.
With winds like that, we may lose electricity, so our phones, the Kindles and my iPod will be all charged up. I won't have the internet, of course, but I think I'll survive. We have our candles and hurricane lamps all ready. There's food and snacks. So I can't think of anything else I need to do.......
..... except PRAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We will be praying with you that it passes over you.
ReplyDeleteI'm late getting around to blogs, but hope the next one of yours says all is well.
ReplyDeleteOk, so this is the last entry...praying all is well with you!
ReplyDelete