I thought I'd try to play along with the Monday Quiz from Heather and Wayne @ Acting Balanced.
Here is the link to their page if you'd like to learn more.... Click HERE
1. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?
Since my birthday is Dec. 21, I don't get much in the way of gifts. This year I got birthday gifts, but nothing for Christmas. I wasn't expecting anything.
2. Do you plan to make New Year's Resolutions or set new goals? What do you resolve or hope for in the new year?I don't do resolutions because they're usually forgotten by February. Sometimes I'll set some goals, but only on things I know I could possibly reach, like eating a bit more healthier. What I hope for in the next year? Good health for my family and less money worries for my daughters.
3. December 30th is National Bicarbonate of Soda day - (yes this is really a day) - what do you use it for?
That's a new one.... :) I use it for baking and deodorizing.
4. Liam wants to know what kind of car you drive... or what kind of car is your dream car?
I drive a Ford Windstar Minivan and my hubby drives a Chevy Impala. I don't actually have a dream car, but I would enjoy owning a new Volkswagen. I still like the style.
5. It's always fun to dream and when I dream, I dream BIG! Now it's your turn... if you won the lottery, for instance Powerball (the big bucks), what's the first thing you'd buy? Would it be for yourself or for someone else?
Hubby and I have played this game before and there are so many choices for us, so many people that need help. Right now I would have to say I would pay for our 19 year old grandson's college tuition in full.

I am a little late reading your entry on Monday. You are like me I think, I would give the lottery money to my kids or grandkids, or help someone I know that really needs it. I dont make resolutions cause I could never keep them. I pray you and yours will have the best New Year ever! Sending love and a big old Tennessee hug your way.
ReplyDeleteI don't set resolutions either, but I do have some things I hope to accomplish this year. If I won the lottery I'd pay off debt first...ours, our children's college debt, etc., then we'd all get new cars, something practical and reliable, then the house would get the repairs it so badly needs.
ReplyDeleteI'd go straight to the nearest electronics store and buy a new flat screen, and couple monitors for my computer and then go online to buy all the parts to build another one!
ReplyDelete