That's how I feel today. I'm not sure why, but I had a hard time waking up this morning. And I haven't done much yet today.Yesterday morning I got a call bright and early from #1 daughter. School was put on a 2-hour delay and since there's so much snow laying around, she was asking if I could take the grandson to school so he didn't have to walk in and around it.
I'm glad Hubby went along and drove. We almost got hung-up in their driveway where the snow plows had piled closed their entrance. Plus the streets were in terrible shape.... we did the ole slip and slide. But we got him there on time.
Last evening we went out to Bob Evans for supper. We haven't been there in a long time. Our youngest daughter gave me a gift card for my birthday last month, so we let her pay for our meals. It was a treat.

I found this little DIY on Pinterest the other day. I was thinking I might try to make one.
We have 2 cell phones and an iPod that needs charged quite often and we have to lay them on the kitchen table while they're plugged in.
This would keep them out of the way and not have the cord stretched out where it can get pulled and have the phone land on the floor.
Our weather has improved quite a bit from this past week. We're going to be around 40° this afternoon. That a 52 degrees difference!!! Feels down-right balmy. :) Now it's more like normal.With the thawing of the snow and the rain we got last night, there is flooding now to worry about. The river is rising fast and some of the country roads are being closed -- again. The snow plows just got them open.
Tomorrow is suppose to bring us some sunshine and milder temperatures. I'm so looking forward to that.... seeing the sun again.
Well, so much for the Wii. It won't power up. I've enjoyed having it and use it for the exercise and games, of course (Bob and I like to bowl on it), but I also have Netflix through it. Now I have to either figure out another way to get Netflix or cancel my subscription.
That's all I have to talk about today. I hope you're having a good Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Until next time..........
What is the holder make of, where the phone, etc. are while being plugged in? That would be very handy if it cant catch fire. Hope you get some of that sunshine....we have a beautiful day here with blue skies and sun. Glad you enjoyed your Bob Evans gift card and a meal out. We tend to get cabin fever if we have to stay inside too long....lol
ReplyDeleteI've seen that pin, too. I don't think it would be too difficult to make! Let us know how it goes! We had to turn the AC back on today, and now we have pouring rain. Back to normal weather for us - hot and wet! LOL
ReplyDeleteWe have a Bob Evans south of town. I like going there, but it is not Joe's favorite place. It's yummy good comfort food, like I grew up on.
Hope your weather keeps getting better.