Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sat. Jan. 25


I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. 

There's not much new happening around here. The weather is still the main topic of conversation. The wind picked up to 45 mph last evening, causing 4 ft. drifts and total white-outs on the roads and highways. US 127 and I-75 are still closed in our area. On a good note.... we have a heat wave today! It's 29°!!

This was yesterday morning's temperature. It was horrible.

I thought this was funny......
In the news: "When the International New York Times Edition, that’s published in English in Malaysia, gets printed, the Malaysian publisher can’t check his religion at the door. Hence, a photo accompanying a story on the mistreatment of pigs . . has black boxes over the faces of the pigs."

I did have a couple hours this afternoon that was a treat. I've been cooped up the house for the last 5 days, and since we had a short spell of fairly nice weather for a change, Hubby and I went out to Bob Evans for some supper. While we were eating we watched the next wave of snowfall blow in. I'm thankful we live in a small town and we're never far from home.

I guess that's all I have to report for today. I hope you've had a good day. 
Until next time...... (smile)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got out today, and hopefully back home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that your could escape the four walls for awhile today. I can't even imagine weather like that anymore. Stay safe and stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got out for a bit. It's been 8 days now since I've been out. BRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....