1) Our weather.... the temperatures here in Ohio are beginning to look very favorable. It's going to be up to 60° this weekend!!! Yippeee!! I'd like to think that ALL of this snow will melt away. This morning the huge icicles that were hanging from the spouting, that Bob couldn't reach, fell off with a crash. The sun feels warm. Now I'm even more ready for spring.
2) Our 11 yr. old grandson.... Ian loves to bowl. The last few weeks he's had high series for his team. He's gotten his name in the paper every week.I was amazed at how much he loves the game and how well he's doing. Our family has had several birthday parties for the kids at the bowling alley and everyone has so much fun. Even the little ones did good rolling the heavy balls down the alley. They are so cute to watch.
3) Last evening I was practicing a new piece of music and it was going fairly well. I knew Hubby was in the kitchen, but he was very quiet, like he was standing in one spot and not moving. I didn't think much of it until I finished and he stepped into the room to tell me how I continue to amaze him at the progress I'm making. His comment made me feel so good, I haven't been able to think of much else. It was the look on his face (pride?) and the tone of his voice (love). Something like that just means so much and encourages me want to work even harder. It also makes me wish I had gotten this kind of encouragement when I was a child. My parents weren't good at that sort of thing, but they were good at telling me "you can't do that".
4) Time changes Sunday.... it's that time of year again. We're losing one hour of sleep Sat. night, but think of the rewards. More sun light this summer to be outside, go for long walks, etc.
Don't forget to change your clocks before you go to bed tomorrow night.
5) Something to think about....
Jesus died over 2000 years ago.
Nobody has ever referred to him as the late Jesus, not even the heathens.
Nowhere in history has he ever been referred to in the past tense.
He IS the Living Son of God!
When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Until next time............




That's a pretty good 5 for having mental block. I've had writers block all week. Anyway, I especially like the last one. "I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today. I know that HE is living, not matter what men say ..." AMEN! God bless. ~:)
ReplyDeleteI love paragraph #3, you knew I would, right. I understand that feeling after you've been given that kind of encouragement. I get it often from David and from my hubby and I've had that gift often in the past from former teachers like Gordon. It does get in your head and doesn't go away sometimes for days...sometimes it never does. It comes back sometimes when you least expect it but need it the most. It keeps me going.
ReplyDelete