Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thurs. March 6, 2014

Another day has flown by. I feel as though I've been running 40 mph all day. I'm ready to go to bed.

I was just watching The Kelly Files and she was talking about Lois Lerner, former head of the IRS. What do you think of the woman pleading the 5th amendment and refusing to answer anymore questions regarding the matters of the hearing? What is she hiding?

Daughter #2 and her family are coming down this weekend so I'm getting all my girls and the grandkids over for Sat. supper. I'm not doing a large meal this time. I just don't feel good enough for that much work. They're going to get sandwiches and other finger foods. And I'm baking a cake. That's it.

Then my brother and his family from TX will be here Monday so it looks like I'll be cleaning the house on Sunday. I don't like having to do that, but I'm sure after my kids, the house will definitely need it.

A couple weeks ago I made contact with one of my grade school friends. We were neighbors for 12 years, grew up together, did everything together. She was so surprised to get my letter and since then we've been on the phone and email back and forth almost daily. It's been so much fun catching up on the last --- 50 years! She's the same as she was. That first conversation on the phone was like we have not been apart all this time. I've learned that's a good sign.... there was a true friendship there that hasn't died. It's been great. She's made me feel young and important.

I'm calling it a night. Going to bed. Hope you have a great tomorrow.

Until next time..........




3 comments:

  1. Obviously, Lois Lerner is protecting The One. She did say she feared for her life. The O Administration has already killed off some of their folks who knew too much about the anti-Christ. Well, that's what happens when you dance with the devil lady! I say put her backside in jail for 6 months and let her think about it for awhile. She's a criminal anyway.

    I like touching base with people I used to know. Most of mine are dead now or moved to worlds unknown. Kinda sad, that. Hope y'all enjoy the time together. I know you'll have a good time with the family. Take lots of pics to treasure later! ~:)

    PS: For anyone following Linda Eller at "Me And Mine" blog she has moved to: http://lindaeller3.blogspot.com/ . I'm trying to help her find all her "followers" that may have gotten lost in the original blog crash. God bless! ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be joining you in that housecleaning on Sunday...I don't like it either but there won't be any other time available.

    I'm so glad you found your old friend. How wonderful that you have her now - I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I usually do my laundry and cleaning on Sundays. It's just how it works out. What a great thing to be in touch again with your childhood BFF!! Those "old" friends are the best kind. How far away does she live now? Will you be able to get together soon?

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....