It's Wednesday and we have another version of Hodgepodge. Thank you, Joyce, at From This Side of the Pond . I hope you enjoy today's questions and my answers. If you would like to join in the fun, here's where you can find more information...... Click here
1. When I look at the sky I feel ____________________________.
Small. In comparison to the enormous size of God's creation, I'm a small speck. But I know He sees me.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?
I would never run for a political office, nor get involved in any political campaign. For years I've watched what I thought were good moral men/women run for an office, but once they're elected, they change. They turn into liars and thieves. And each year it gets worse. None of them seem to be strong enough to hold onto their beliefs and values, what's right and wrong.
3. What scent makes you think of home?
Lilacs
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
No. The Lord has shown me many times that this is the life He intended for me and I'm confident I'm where He wants me to be.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
Warm apple pie, of course.
6. What might your autobiography be called?
Oh, gosh, I don't know. Possibly "Naughty then Nice"
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
That is a hard question to answer. I've "traveled" (moved from one place to another) by car, plane, bus, 18-wheeler, bicycle, motorcycle, train, motor home, horseback, boat and feet. And liked them all. I have never been on a subway, horse-drawn carriage, golf cart or helicopter, so I'll leave those out. My least favorite? I'd say the 18-wheeler. That was the absolute worst ride I've ever had. Now, the manufacturers are making the cab a little more comfortable with better shock absorbers.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After several busy days, I think I'll just play today. The sky is dark, the house is dark, it feels like a lazy day. We had a horrible storm last night. One big crack of thunder woke me from a sound sleep during the night that sounded like the tree outside my window was hit with lightning. It was awful. I walked around the house this morning to see if anything looked damaged. All is well.
I hope you're having a good day. Until next time...........

I'm trying to be productive, but keep finding distractions : ) I agree with you when it comes to politicians. I think so many do enter the field for noble reasons, but they quickly get sucked into the quagmire and seem to forget why they're there. It's sad.
ReplyDeleteI am having one of those days, where you start doing one thing, and go to another room, and start something there and forget to go back to the first...lol Enjoy your afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your play day, Carol! I am intrigued by your autobiography title!! (Giggle) Great Hodgepodge!!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a doozy of a week. Sorry to be late. Even though I have strong political opinions, I have no plans to get involved either. It's too slimy out there and, frankly, I don't like uninformed hooligans. I wouldn't last long. *lol* ~:)
ReplyDeleteI just read back in your blog so I'm all caught up with you. I'm glad that accident wasn't any worse and I hope with is no further repercussions. So glad Bob is doing well...I sympathise with him, I'm not much more techie inclined that he is. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete