I had just gotten everything put away when daughter #3 came in on her way home from work. We got all caught up with her news from the weekend. After she left, I started supper. Now, we're just relaxing.
Daughter #1's injuries haven't gotten any better from her motorcycle accident. She's still swollen and the bruising has gotten worse. The ligament damage could take another 2 weeks to heal. Hopefully then she'll be back on her feet.
I saw this video on Facebook and just had to share it. I love it. I hope to be like that ....
NEVER TOO OLD TO DANCE.
Post by Stanton Warriors.
Until next time...........
Sorry to hear that your daughter isnt healing as fast as she wanted...that type of bad accident takes a toll for sure. I feel the same way about going to the grocery store...I am worn out when I get home and get them unloaded. That video was so cute. I wish I had half the energy the old man has, right now! Happy Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI'm also sorry to hear D#1 isn't healing as quickly as everyone would like. I hope she is taking it easy, so she won't re-injure herself!
ReplyDeleteI really hate grocery shopping, and it DOES take it out of you. Looking for what you need, checking prices and labels, sticker shock at the register, then having to put it all away... exhausting!! I agree!
The old gent has some moves, doesn't he! Someone should have gone out there to dance with him!!