Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Plea for Help

I've never done this before, but I'm at my wits end, trying to solve a problem here on Blogger and I decided to just ask you for help.

I've been reading everyone's blogs the last few days, but I can't comment on how much I enjoyed it, etc. It won't publish my comments. It says I'm not logged in. When I click on the 'sign-in' in the top right corner of your blog, it puts me back on the Blogger Dashboard where I'm already sign-in. (did that make any sense?)

I had this problem before but I don't remember how I fixed it.

Can you help me?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, I have no idea how that can happen or how to fix it. Maybe someone else will have an idea for you. I use Feedly to get the blogs I follow. I don't use the dashboard. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update..... this is for my records. I found the problem. I went into settings in Chrome, then into cookies and removed the check-mark to enable 3rd party cookies. A security setting I'm not happy with, but if I want to comment on a friend's blog it needs to be open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got things sorted out. Sometimes this stuff makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....