First I want to say that all is well here and I have no excuse for being MIA the last 10 days. Just that, life happens and other things must come first.
Today is a special day for us. Forty years ago I gave birth to our #3 daughter and the 'baby' of the family! It's hard to imagine the length of time that's gone by. And since she is the youngest, she's always had a special place in our hearts. That's not saying she's more important than her 2 older sisters. She's just "the baby".
Happy Birthday, Teresa
This coming Monday, Nov. 17th is another birthday in our family. It was 8 years ago that our baby Teresa gave birth to her baby Bryan. He is the youngest of our 7 grandchildren and quite a character. He has his mother's sense of humor, never knowing what's coming next.
Happy Birthday, Bryan

Until next time..........


Wonderful pictures of your family and you are right, the holidays will be very special this year.
ReplyDeleteCarol, what a whole bunch of wonderful celebrating!! Great photos, and your newest little one is just adorable! You are right - Christmas will be a blast this year!! I can't wait to see all the pictures you'll take!
ReplyDeleteOh I so enjoyed seeing those pictures and hearing a little something from you. It's good to be back and I'm hoping to really reconnect with you again.
ReplyDelete