Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, Nov. 5, 2012


What is wrong with people these days (present company excluded, of course)? There is just no common sense anymore. People won't  take responsibility for their actions.  And they never think of the consequences of their actions. It's crazy.

Then I read a news article like this:  yesterday a 43 yr. old woman set her 2 yr. old child on the railing of the zoo pit of African dogs. The child fell 11 ft. into the pit and of course the dogs were on him immediately. The coroner said he wasn't sure if it was the fall that killed him or the dogs. Now how stupid was that? Makes me sick. That poor baby.

I went out to the shop today and got my hair cut. I used to work with the gal that does my hair, so I have a standing appointment with her once a month. The one thing I do for myself. Plus I get to hear all the local gossip. :)

I then came home and fixed supper. We had beef stir-fry with rice.  The dishes were done and the kitchen was cleaned. Since then I have spent the entire evening on Facebook, chatting with friends, watching videos and playing games. I noticed, after several yawns, it's almost time for bed. 

Tomorrow is election day…. if you didn't already know that.  Bob and I will go to the polls in the morning to cast our votes for a new president. I have a feeling that the results of this election may not be officially known for several weeks. I've seen articles and pictures of the Black Panthers outside some polling places. Can anyone say 'intimidation' ? Then there's the UN Monitors. They're in several states. To monitor citizens when they go in to vote? I don't think so. Why are they here? I've never had a good feeling about that. So, if you still need to go vote tomorrow, be safe.

Until later…
take care. God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I liked what you said " to cast our votes for a new president." I hope and pray that is the case. I also saw that on the news about the child falling into the area where those dogs were. It made me sick. Sometimes I think I need to crawl in a hole and stay there for a while...lol I voted early so hope you dont have a long line to stand in.....God Bless America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common sense, self-respect, respect of others....out the window. I don't know what has happened. Hopefully a new president can help get this country back on track. I am appalled that the UN is allowed to monitor our voting. Ridiculous and would never happen with a true American in the White House. Enough said. God Bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After finally composing a blog of my own, I'm playing catch-up tonight. For some strange reason, I'm not longer getting notified that you post. I didn't realize I had been gone so long and missed so much. I'm very sorry.

    Every day it seems this world of ours gets more and more out of line. I agree about people not taking responsibility anymore for their actions and not only that, but they lay blame on everyone else.

    I too will be joining in on the thankful posts...if I can remember to do so. I'm joining late, hope you all don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....