Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sat. Nov. 3, 2012


Turn the clocks back tonight before you go to bed.  (I'm just reminding  myself. lol)

Hubby and I went out to eat last night at our favorite little restaurant on Main Street.  Friday's buffet is always seafood and being that I love fish, I naturally ate more than I should have. But it was so good.  Tonight I cleaned out the refrigerator and we had left-overs. I didn't feel like cooking.

Today was a quiet day for us. I did a load of laundry and took care of a few chores around the house. Then I played on the computer. That was about all I got accomplished today.

I can't think of anything else to write about. When my days consists of just 4 walls and a TV, there's not much to report. So, I'll finish this with:

Things I'm thankful for:

#3… For having a warm, comfortable home, for the roof over my head and the security it gives me. So many people don't have this 'luxury' .

Take care.
God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I have many of those "four wall" days, but wouldnt trade them for anything! Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fish, too. Yum to all you can eat and being stuffed!! I, too, have a few of those 4-wall days, and often wish I could have more! Wishing you a good week ahead, Carol!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....