We had another beautiful day. The sun was shining and the temperature got up around 50°. Not too bad when it warmed up for the overnight temp of only 30.
My "little" brother got into town last evening. He and his family live in TX and they always try to come to Ohio once a year. This year they decided to come over Thanksgiving week. It's always good to see them. Her parents live about 30 miles north of us, so when they come up they usually stay with her parents and he spends time with us. This evening they all came here, including their 2 grandchildren, and we went out to supper. It was a great time. I love those kids. They're so much fun.
I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I sure hope not because I have a busy week ahead of me. I'm taking my Vitamin C and getting lots of rest, when I can. Right now I'm sitting here starting to shiver, not from the temperature of the room, so I'm going to bed.
Hope you had a great day.
God bless.
I know it was nice to see your brother and his grandchildren. I sure hope you arent getting a nasty old cold - so much to do and no time to be sick, right? Have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteFamily times are wonderful times! I'm sorry you are feeling bad, and hope that cold doesn't get worse for you! Take care and rest as much as you can! Prayers lifted for you! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you didn't get sick and that you're having a wonderful time with family.
ReplyDelete