A boy born and raised in our little town had dreams of going to Nashville and recording his music. I went all through school with his mother and he was born the same year as my youngest daughter.
Well, Joel made it to Nashville and recorded his first song a couple years ago. Then it was made into a video. I thought you might like seeing it. All the scenes are my town and all the people I have known for years.
Carol, that was fun to see! Thanks for sharing it with us! I wasn't sure where Van Wert is located, and now I know!! How exciting to have a local/now celebrity make such a great video and song about "home". Loved it.
ReplyDeleteI love it! He has a great voice and that song is very special. I loved "touring" your town with the music. Thanks for sharing and I wish that young man much success in the music business. Have a good Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteWat a nice song and video, I enjoyed that! I liked seeing where YOU are from!
ReplyDelete