Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012

The weekend has just flown by. Time will do that when we're busy. Yesterday was nothing special except for Daughter #1 and her family coming in last evening. They were here a couple hours, but my migraine prevented me from enjoying their visit.

Today's chore was cleaning the bathroom... taking down the shower curtain, replace the liner with a new one, and throw the outer curtain, bath mat and rug in the washer.  I just got that finished when Daughter #3 and her youngest, Bryan, came in.

Teresa and I then ran out and picked up a graphing calculator that Curtis, her oldest, needs to take to college with him when he leaves next month. He's majoring in computer engineering and it's a requirement that he have one. Those things are so expensive, she needed help getting one for him. It's going under the Christmas tree.

While we were gone, Grandpa and Bryan played games on the Wii. They stayed and ate supper with us but I had an awful time trying to get the 2 of them away from their game to come to the table. Bryan was so sad when she told them they had to leave. He was having so much fun. Don't tell him I said this but I know Bob was having fun too. I should have taken pictures. It was fun just watching them.

Tomorrow's plan is to hit a couple stores in search of 3 more gifts. Our twin daughters' birthday is Friday the 21st and I have to pick up their gifts. And something for grandson #5. We hadn't decided what to get him until last night. Bob said we may eat out when we're finished shopping. I'm looking forward to that. 

Wishing you a good week ahead.
Take care.
God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about that migraine...they hit at the worst times. Sounds like the visit with your daughter and her son tho, was fun. We are blessed to live close enough to our children arent we? You are about to wind up shopping and can relax and enjoy now. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get migraines, but am happy to have left them behind quite a few years ago. They are the most miserable thing to live through. Nice that you had visits from family and that grandpa had fun while you girls were shopping! Good luck with the last of your shopping! Try to find some time for yourself! It's important! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the migraine, life is too short for that kind of thing!

    Have fun finishing up your shopping, I hope you get to have a nice dinner out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....