Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Feb. 25

Today was a nice day. Our weather was nice, a bit cool, but still nice. The sunshine stayed all day with blue sky and just a few clouds. However, that is going to be changing very soon. They are still forecasting some very nasty stuff. It's suppose to start raining anytime now, turning to freezing rain before day-break, with a quarter inch of ice expected which might bring down some branches and power lines. Then warming up by noon, tuning to all rain, but then tomorrow evening it will change over to snow with 2-4" possible. Lovely.

Daughter #3 came in at noon today. Her new job has her working here in town, at EveryBodies Therapeutic Massage. Today she had a long lunch so she came here. She's driving to Columbus, OSU, Friday to get her son and bring him home for the weekend. We're having a family dinner this Saturday, so all my girls and the grandkids have shuffled their individual schedules around so they can all be here. I'm really looking forward to it. Most of them I haven't seen since Christmas Eve.


I had a hair appointment this afternoon at 3:00 and as she was cutting my hair, Daughter #1 came in for her 3:30 hair appointment. There was only the 3 of us in the shop and we had a good time, laughing and teasing.

I guess that's all I have to report for the day. I'm now going to get my book and head for the bedroom. I hear my pillow calling me. Hope you had a good day. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice day. Sorry about the coming bad weather...spring is coming...I feel hopeful today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good day was had by all! I know you look forward to Sat. and rightly so. I am checking blogs and then promised myself to finish a book I have been reading for months. Am getting tired of it so need to finish and move on to another. Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have such a good time at the hairdresser! Nice that everyone will gather for a wonderful family dinner on Saturday! I look forward to hearing about it. Hope you slept well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still seem to be in wintermode. Our weather is slowly, very slowly turning towards a spring feeling. Temperatures will be rising in the week to come. Which makes me very happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....