For throwback Thursday, and Mother's Day, I've chosen a couple pictures of my mother.
Since I'm not sure if she would like me posting the one picture of her, I've included another of my favorites. The first one was taken in 1921, she was 3 years old. She looked like a doll baby.
Then the one below.... I love this picture of my mother because it shows a side of her we hardly knew. The picture was taken by my father, December 1943, in Winter Garden, Florida, on the day he left for New Guinea during WW2. They were waiting for his train to pull in when they went across to a nearby church to sit on the steps while they waited.
As for today's schedule, I'm waiting for a call from my brother (from Texas). He's got another delivery to Pennsylvania so he's coming this way for a brief stop-over. The last I heard, at 10:57 am, he was 110 miles away. He wants to have dinner at Bob Evans then he'll be hitting the road again. He said on his way back, he may stop by and spend the night before going on home. Our sister is at work but I'm hoping that she'll be able to stop in after she gets off to see him. He missed her the last time.
I'm going to check my email now and get off here. I hope you have a great day.


Love the pictures of your Mom....dont you enjoy the memories attached? Hope your sister and brother are able to visit a little on his way through.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos of your beautiful mother! Sure hope your sister is able to make it to see your brother!! Please let us know how it goes!
ReplyDelete