The House of Windsor now has a new heir. Kate and Prince William had their baby boy. I'm not one of those English royalty groupies, but I am happy for them. Now all they have to do is 'officially' name him. They say it could take weeks because when the parents do decide, the name has to go through all the proper channels in the court and the throne to approve it.
I think I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was hooked on this new TV show and now I have Hubby watching it. Last night's episode of "Under the Dome" was really good.
Our government had a plan to break the dome that had fallen over Chester's Mill and it appeared the plan back-fired on them.
No spoilers here. :)
I'm hungry for a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. This happens to me every evening. Hubby just laughs at me but I'm serious. Now I'm going to have to struggle to get the image and the taste out of my head. Do you ever get sudden cravings like that? What do you do about it? If I indulge and run out to the grocery, by the time I get back, the craving is gone and another one has taken its place.
I had another good piano lesson today. My teacher is getting a little "tougher" with me, but by the time we finish, I feel so encouraged. I'm going to have to practice more this week, but I'm having a good time and learning a lot.
I hope you had a good Tuesday.
Until later...................



Now I want coconut cream pie! Thanks for that! LOL I'm happy for the Royals, too. Glad your piano lessons are going so well! Your teacher is a good one, I think!
ReplyDeleteYour grandson shows discipline and hard work and that alone will take him far.
ReplyDeleteI haven't allowed myself to become a "royal groupie", but I could very easily. I was intrigued by Charles and Diana and Hubby and I married the same year they did; and I do have to admit to being heartbroken when she died. I follow the royals to a certain degree and I'm happy for the new addition.
I hit send too soon LOL! Love the craving...mine is cheese and crackers or popcorn - both of which are usually in the house.
DeleteI'm glad you're still enjoying your lessons - don't let that teacher of yours get too rough on you now! ;)
I am not a 'groupie' either, but glad the baby is here and all is well. Me thinks you have a very good piano teacher and you will learn much in the days to come. You can then play a song for us and put on your blog! I always have to have something, anything, for a night time snack....pie sounds good! Have a good Wed.
ReplyDelete