I should have stayed in bed. Hubby said the same thing. Nothing has been right... everything we tried to use - open - fix - turn on - cook, it all went wrong. By 4:00 this afternoon, I just wanted to go to bed and try it all again tomorrow.
Hubby was going to mow and the mower wouldn't start. Thankfully he had the other one. Then the string trimmer wouldn't start. The grass blower wouldn't start. Then the "check engine" light came on in his car. He went out to the Chevy dealer and got a new gas cap. That's what his mechanic had told him to try.
As for me, I couldn't have a piano lesson because my microphone wouldn't work. I've been doing research all evening and may know what the problem is. This isn't the first time this has happened. Hopefully I'll get it to working tomorrow. Got to run out to Radio Shack in the morning.
Even our dinner didn't turn out right. I tried a new recipe -- not a good day to do that, for sure. Oh, it was edible but not what I was hoping for.
I'm done! It's after 10:00 pm and I'm going to call it a (crazy) day and go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Until then..........
I hope I dream of kittens and not monsters :) ♥


Oh my, Carol! I hope today turned out better for you!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete