Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tues. Oct 8, 2013

The last couple days we've had dreary, rainy, cold,  "not really with it", kind of weather. It caused the sinuses and the brain to bother my head to the point I wished it belonged to someone else, but I'm not a mean person so I kept it and dealt with it.

I did try to get in some practice yesterday, but the sound of each note made my ears ring louder. Last evening I tried visiting with people on FB, but the only thing I did was play a couple games, then went to bed. Today the sun is shining and the temperature is forecasted to be 70°, so I feel much better.

My daughter #2 was down again this weekend from Michigan. We got to visit with her and her husband Mike for a couple hours, but that's never enough. They came down to help his brothers with their yearly chore of making apple cider, while the ladies made apple pies and apple butter. It takes several people and several hours to get all this done in one day. But they do it. We got some of Lori's apple butter and apple jam. So good.

My plans for today include going to CVS to pick up my prescription, doing some dusting and I have a piano lesson this afternoon, so I need to get in some practice to get my fingers warmed up.

I hope you have a good day.
Until next time.............

3 comments:

  1. Surviving Monday is not always easy! Glad you made it through and feel better today! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just seeing this, I do hope you're feeling much better. Your lesson was good yesterday! I'm glad you got to visit with your daughter, that does sound like a lot of work, but so worth it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, somehow I missed this entry and here we are at Wed. Hope the rainy, dreary days are over and you have a little sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....