My daughter would shoot me if she knew I was doing this. My throwback picture is from1978. Teresa was 3 yrs. old and I was a stay-at-home mom. Our twins were in school. I babysat for a little guy across the street, Jason, who was also 3. He and Teresa were friends from the start. They had so much fun together, but they also got into stuff they shouldn't have. I remember the day I heard them giggling in the living room. This is what I saw when I walked in. They found a couple old wigs of mine from the 60's that I had in my closet.
The last few days I've been like a child waiting for Christmas. My hubby told me he'd been looking for a good used piano for me!! Consequently I've been mentally doing an inventory of all the things I can get rid of in my office so I have space for it. Since I'm no longer working for the auctioneer, I don't need all this office stuff. Believe me... if I can have a piano, I'll clear out this room. I hope he finds one soon.
Bob is on Facebook and connected to several of my friends. We all went to school together. The gals love to post recipes and he loves to read recipes. He's always seeing one that he'd like to try. Tonight's dinner will be one of those -- cheeseburger pie. I'll let you know if it's good or not.
Hope you are having a good day.
Until next time..............


How exciting for you about the piano...cant wait to see it! I love the picture of the little ones....they sure can get into stuff, cant they? lol Let us know about supper, good or bad.
ReplyDeleteThat wonderful that you can play a musical instrument. I'm envious, in all the best ways. I have absolutely no musical talent except for singing. I hope your husband can find a good piano soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the old photograph. My step-mom used to wear wigs and hair pieces. I'm such a Tom Boy I wouldn't even use curlers. I'm totally hopeless. *ha ha*
Thanks for sharing. Be sure to share photos of the new addition when found. It's so exciting! ~:)
Carol!!! I'm so excited for you!! How awesome to get a piano!! I know you will keep us posted, and Julie will be as excited as you, I'm sure! There are some yummy recipes on Facebook. I print them, tuck them into a binder, and then forget about them. Looking forward to your review on the cheeseburger pie!
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YES!! I really did squeal like a little girl when I read about the piano!! I'm so excited!! Oh Carol, that's going to make so much difference! I wish I could be there to help him look.
ReplyDeleteThe recipe looks yummy - I'll be waiting to hear if it is. I'm like Terri, I have an entire folder here on my laptop that I copy recipes to and I've not tried a single one yet.