Did you know... you burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television. Plus, if you toss and turn like I do, you're burning even more calories.
Conclusion..... eat your chocolates while you watch TV before going to bed.
Today is a beautiful spring day. The sun is shining big and bright. We've taken almost full advantage of the warmth and sunshine while we have it, because it's not going to last. Next week will be cold and rainy again.
No. 3 daughter came in over her lunch hour. It was good to see her. It's been 2 weeks since she was here last. Oh, we've talked, but we hadn't seen her smiling face.
After she left I had some errands to take care of. We just got home. Bob found out what was causing the funny noises out by the garage so I went out to help him. A short piece of siding up by the peak had come loose and he saw a sparrow climb out from behind it. He watched it get one leg caught and it hung there for awhile until it could get loose. So, we got that fixed.
I've been in the process the last 2 days changing my passwords on several sites that have my personal information or credit card number. If you haven't heard about it, there is a huge virus attacking computers called the "heartbleed" bug. Most web sites have managed to make their customers safe with a patch, but they're still advising everyone to change their passwords as a precaution.
If you want to read more, here is a link [ Heartbleed virus ] that will give you all the information you need. It's on the computer guru's, Kim Komando, web site. I've followed her radio program and newsletters for years. She's very good.
That's about all for today.... wasn't that interesting?
Hubby and I were just talking about going up to the seafood buffet for supper, so I'll catch you later.


What a week! It's been so weird that I don't know whether to cry or laugh. If the news gets any more disheartening, I'm going to quit watching it. (Like that'll make everything better ... NOT!) I heard about the HeartBleed virus today. Turns out, it's been with us for years. Even the NSA was using it to spy on all of us. Comforting, huh. The Techno Geek on the news this evening said it was probably too late to change passwords because "they" can still get in and change our passwords back anyway. Alrighty then ... I'm ready for my chocolate while watching TV before going to bed.
ReplyDeleteSo happy it's warmed up for y'all. It's almost 80 in SE Georgia already. Our 15 minutes of Spring was so last week. *lol* ~:)
We had some siding come loose this winter too and it's way up at the top of the roof line. Hubby did a temporary fix during a storm this winter by hanging upside down over the side while I bit my nails below him. We need to do a better job when enough snow has melted to get to it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to see your daughter - those days are precious.
Those viruses are sure a headache!! I love your advice to watch TV, eat chocolate and sleep in!! Yay!! Trying to catch up on posts! I've missed you!
ReplyDelete