Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blogger Problems

I'm not sure this is going to work, but I'm having all kinds of problems with Blogger. I wanted to let everyone know that I've been reading your blog posts, but I can't leave any comments on any of them. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. I tried to get help from the "powers that be" but I can't get in there either. It tells me "Web page not available". I don't know what else to do. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear from you.

I also wanted to tell you that my Hubby had his follow-up visit with his heart doctor yesterday and got a very good report. His heart is good, his lungs are clear, and the doctor said I'll see you in 3 months. We're still thanking God for this miracle. When we were told he could have died during the stress test, it scared us both. I got him to the hospital and he had a heart cath done and 2 stents put in immediately to open a 99% blockage in a large artery. He's gotten through this remarkably well.

With that, I'm now going to try to post this.  Hope you are having a good day.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the good news about your hubby. God definitely does answer prayer. I wondered why you hadnt posted, but now I know. I had a terrible time with Blogger a short while ago, so do understand. I cant tell you how it got fixed, but it did. Hope yours will soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good report is a miracle! Thank you Lord Jesus for your mercy. I hope this good news continues.

    I was wondering if y'all where OK. As for the comments, I dunno. Sometimes, things work again after logging out, cleaning out the cache (including passwords) and logging back in. Might work? I googled "can't leave comments on blogger" and a whole bunch of "remedies" where displayed. Sorry I'm not much help.

    Good luck! And hope you have a beautiful weekend. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I've noticed several of the Blogger people I follow are moving to Wordpress. Everyone seems to be fed up with Blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy Bob got such a good report! Sorry you aren't able to post comments. I have no idea what may be causing your troubles. Our techie guy at work always says reboot. I am happy trouble with Feedly. Hope it gets straightened out soon, or I'll be moving to Blog Lovin again. Good luck, Carol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....