Then the doctor got even more upset when he found out Bob has had the back pains and upper chest discomfort for the last year. The spells would just come and go, never lasting very long. Bob kept thinking it was just his back was out of whack. This comes from a man who's never been sick. But it was when he got that pain in the middle of the night that scared him. He finally called our primary doctor for a appointment and he ordered the stress test.
We are praising and thanking God for taking care of him all this time and brought him through this. Bob's doing good. He, of course, has a line up of pills on the counter, which he hates, but he knows he has to take them as instructed, and for the rest of his life if he wants to stay here with his family.
This weekend is our town's annual Peony Festival and the town is crazy. I tried to get out to WalMart yesterday to get Bob's prescriptions and every corner I turned, I had to sit in a line of cars 2 blocks long. I'm staying right here until it's all over. I used to love to go uptown to see the car show, the art works, the parade, the concerts in the park and sample all the different foods. Not this year. It will all have to take place without me.
Until next time......
I praise the Lord that he got to the hospital in time, and is now doing ok. We all used to go here and there, but to be honest, I hate crowds and would just rather stay home, and read about it in the paper or see it on the tv news! I am praying for Bob, but you too, as the caregiver....I am right there with you. Hugs
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord this was caught in time! I pray that Bob will not have to take medication or at least not so much. We don't enjoy crowds any more. I prefer to stay home in the A/C and watch my favorite pre-recorded show or go for a ride or just work around here. I do so love to putter. Be well this weekend. Make sure you relax too. Prayers for all. ~:)
ReplyDeleteOh my, Carol! Thank goodness the doctor knew to send him to the hospital! Joe has four stents in his heart. We have been through it that many times, and feel blessed that the blockages were found before he had a heart attack. I will pray for his recovery! Make sure he keeps taking that medicine!
ReplyDeleteCarol, I'm so sorry to be so out of the loop here. I am praying for you and Bob. I'm so thankful He was watching over the entire situation and took care of Bob I'm here if you ever need a friend to talk to.
ReplyDelete