Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday

I haven't done one of these in weeks, so I thought today I'd scroll through  the oldies and find a picture.


This was taken in 1964. Bob and I went to my Jr.-Sr. Prom. Bob went to another school so it was quite an experience for me to show up on the arm of a guy from our biggest rival in football. But that fall, we beat them.

Hope you're having a great day.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to go to the prom and end up marrying your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love old photos. Y'all are a cute couple. Glad your team won too! ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo!! Love your glasses....I had some just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! One more little tid-bit I didn't know about you! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....