Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A short update....

I saw something on a T-shirt today. It said "I'm so busy I don't know if I found this rope or I lost my horse." I thought it was funny.

I've been having some days like that, then the next one will be so boring I can't stay awake. Today's been a busy one. Nothing special, or news-worthy, just lots of stuff to take care of.

Update on our great-grandson ..........

11-1-2014 Skye went home from the hospital. He gave his approval of his new home.


After his bath and supper, he settled down to watch the football game with Dad.


 All afternoon Sunday, he watched Dad trying to put together his new bassinet. When it was finally finished, Skye tested it out and gave his approval.

He had his first check-up with the Dr. yesterday, and he's doing just fine. He's gaining back the weight he lost and nursing well. Mommy and Daddy are doing good too. Very tired from their new schedule and not as much sleep, but doing good. We're all thanking God for such a blessing. 

Until next time............


3 comments:

  1. The little fellow truly is a blessing. Glad he passed the inspection by the dr., and do remember how tired his parents are....tell them to tie a knot and hang on, it really doesnt last forever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, he is adorable (especially in that Ohio State outfit!)!! A blessing indeed! Glad the doctor gave his approval and that the new family is becoming acclimated to living together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy he's doing so well and seems to really be enjoying that game ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave comment here....